An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the ‘holding deposit’ may not be refundable if you fail to do so.
- Holding deposit equal to one weeks’ rent
- Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50
- Default Fees – where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations
- Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc
All client money is protected by our 'Client Money Protection Policy' (CMP) and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS) our redress service.
Contact us at email@example.com
Call us on 01278 425242