Landlords, are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
All client money is protected by our ‘client money protection' policy which is provided by CMP (Client Money Protect).
Our list of services available includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property.
- Using various methods (advertising, tenant's waiting list, to let board etc...) we will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
- Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange the necessary signature(s) from the tenant.
- Collecting a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
- Prepare a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
- Check the tenant in to the property and agree the inventory.
- Assist with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) in to the tenant's name.
- Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
- Carry out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you.
- Maintain contact with the existing tenant and arrange renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.