This property is on the privately built and sought after Laxton Close development and has been thoroughly professionally cleaned and redecorated to a very high standard for the new tenants providing a very well laid out home with lots of space, light and privacy with very generous room sizes throughout.
Laxton Close is situated both in the Heathfield school catchment as well as close to the Hankridge Farm retail and Leisure areas.
The hall provides separate access to the kitchen and lounge areas as well as stairs rising to the first floor.
The kitchen provides plenty of work surface area with a gas hob, electric fan oven and overhead built in extractor unit plus plenty cupboards and a large walk in larder. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and additional area sufficient for an American style fridge-freezer.
The dining area is of a good size with double doors to a large comfortable lounge with a feature real-flame coal effect gas fireplace.
Upstairs there are 2 large double bedrooms and a comfortable single and a modern bathroom with a mains shower over a full sized bath.
The accommodation comprises: -
Good Sized Lounge
Modern Bathroom & Kitchen/Diner
Front & Rear Gardens
Garage in a block
Gas Central Heating
Available from NOW.
Rent £1100 PCM
Deposit £1100 PCM
An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the 'holding deposit' may not be refundable if you fail to do so. Contact us for full terms.
Holding deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be taken to reserve the property.
Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50.
Default Fees - where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations.
Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc.
All client money is protected by our Client Money Protection Scheme and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) redress service.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.