Linda Saunders Lettings is delighted to offer to the rental market this truly outstanding modern semi detached town home on the popular Kings Copse Development. The property comprises; three bedrooms, modern open plan living/dining/kitchen area, guest cloakroom and family bathroom. It further benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, landscaped garden and large shed for storage. Property is available from week one November.
Holding Deposit £150
Deposit Required: 5 Weeks Rent
ENTRANCE HALL With stairs rising to first floor.
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 8’9” x 10’1” Open plan area with a modern fitted kitchen with integrated 12’2” x 12’1” oven & hob with extractor over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. Patio doors to garden.
CLOAKROOM With modern white WC and hand basin.
BEDROOM 1 12’2” x 7’9” With rear aspect double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 12’1” narrowing to 5’6” x 7’9” an L shaped room which will accommodate a double bed.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern white suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over.
LANDING Storage cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM 15’11” x 8’9” A spacious room with Velux windows.
OUTSIDE There is a fully enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access. The garden is laid to lawn and patio with a shed provided. There are two allocated parking spaces.
The holding deposit is payable upon application. The balance deposit and first months rent is payable prior to commencement of the tenancy.
An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the 'holding deposit' may not be refundable if you fail to do so. Contact us for full terms.
Holding deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be taken to reserve the property.
Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50.
Default Fees - where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations.
Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc.
All client money is protected by our Client Money Protection Scheme and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) redress service.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.