An end of terraced property situated in the Polden Hills village of Cossington with a thriving village community. The village benefits from village school and is within a short drive of the village of Woolavington which offers further facilities. The market town of Bridgwater is within easy access offering further facilities.The M5 motorway junction 23 is situated nearby offering Bristol to the north with its international airport and University, the county town of Taunton is situated to the south at junction 25 of the M5.
The accommodation comprises reception room, kitchen, cloakroom to the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, single garage and allocated parking.
EPC Rating: C
Sorry No Pets.
An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the 'holding deposit' may not be refundable if you fail to do so. Contact us for full terms.
Holding deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be taken to reserve the property.
Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50.
Default Fees - where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations.
Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc.
All client money is protected by our Client Money Protection Scheme and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) redress service.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.