Co-Living Luxury. Linda Saunders Lettings the co-living specialists are pleased to offer this fully renovated property which provides FIVE luxury bedrooms and FIVE bathrooms/en suites with ample parking and just a few miles from Hinkley Point and a few hundred yards from the HP bus route. Just 3.8 miles to HPC!
The property benefits from new double glazing, warm air central heating with individual controls to each room, WiFi to all areas, luxury fitted kitchen with all white goods, dining room and lounge. There are TV points to all rooms, a desk and chair to each bedroom for those needing quiet office space in which to work.
Rooms to include all bills, TV points and Broadband
Room 1 - 1 x Double-sized large bedroom on ground floor (front), fully furnished, central heating, TV point, WiFi and en suite shower room. £140 per week. LET
Room 2 - 1 x Double-sized small bedroom on ground floor (middle), fully furnished, central heating, TV point, WiFi and en suite shower room. £140 per week.
Room 3 - 1 x Double-sized large bedroom on ground floor (rear), fully furnished, central heating, TV point, WiFi and use of main bathroom adjacent to the room. £125 per week.
Room 4 - 1 x Double-sized large suite on first floor, fully furnished, central heating, TV point, WiFi, seating area and en suite shower and bathroom. £175 per week.
Room 5 - 1 x Double-sized large suite on first floor, fully furnished, central heating, TV, WiFi, seating area and en suite shower and bathroom. £175 per week.
Infinity Broadband/WiFi, TV license and all utilities included in rent. Cleaner weekly to clean the communal areas.
Short walk to village centre and Hinkley pick-up point. 200 meters. There is a pub and shop in the village.
Call for viewings on the number shown.
An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the ‘holding deposit’ may not be refundable if you fail to do so.
- Holding deposit equal to one weeks’ rent
- Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50
- Default Fees – where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations
- Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc
All client money is protected by our Client Money Protection Scheme and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) redress service.
Suit single working persons.
Smokers OK but not in the house (it will set the fire alarms off as well!)
EPC Rating: D 62
What is co-living?
Co-living is a way of living in towns/cities that is focused on community and convenience. Live as part of a community, sharing wonderfully designed spaces with the comfort of being able to retreat to your own fully furnished private room at the end of the day. Everything you need to make the most of town life is included in the rent; super fast internet, all utilities and cleaning. So you can do the living, and leave the rest to us.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.