We are pleased to offer this double room in this shared house. The communal area comprises; kitchen, lounge & bathroom. Rear garden. Bath Road Campus a 4 minute walk.
An application form must be completed for each applicant.
It is very important that you complete the application form accurately and honestly and disclose any adverse credit history as the 'holding deposit' may not be refundable if you fail to do so. Contact us for full terms.
Holding deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be taken to reserve the property.
Renewal of the 'fixed period' - £50.
Default Fees - where the rent is overdue by more than 14 days we can apply a default fee of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Contractual Damages, this is where damage has been caused by the tenant in breach of their contractual obligations defined in the tenancy agreement. The agent is entitled to recover the costs to put them back in the position they would have been had the tenant carried out all contractual obligations.
Loss of keys or other security device, a reasonable charge can be applied in the event of loss of keys etc.
All client money is protected by our Client Money Protection Scheme and we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) redress service.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.